Friday, July 12, 2013

Willkommen Bienvenue Welcome

This is my very first post. How do you like it so far? You comfortable? Can I get you anything? No? Okay, let's move on then.

 "Why write a blog, Mama?" You may ask, in, what I assume is a genuinely curious tone. Simple answer- because I feel like it. Not-so-simple answer- I'm hoping to spread awareness for other people with ostomies and become part of the ostomy sufferers cool kids club. As a new ostomate, I have discovered that it is not rare to walk around with a bag attached to one's abdomen! But nobody is freaking talking about it! That's the thing about this Mama, I like to talk. A lot. And I want to talk about this. I want to talk about how this disease and surgery have changed my life. I want to talk about how having an ostomy has affected my self image and self esteem. I want to talk about how it has and will continue to affect my son. I want to talk about relationships, family and work.

So, let's talk.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I even have looking your article and that helped me to put in writing my article about how to help chronic back pain you want to have a test on my article.

    ReplyDelete