Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Resolutions

Hey all!
Wow, it has been a while since I have updated. I would like to apologize for that. Life is busy and every time I sit down to write a post I draw a blank. I feel like things are pretty stagnant ostomy-wise. Then I remembered, my life isn't just about having an ostomy. I am so many things and I want to be so many more things. I am a mom, sister, daughter, student... I have hobbies and passions and goals and ambitions. 

Every year on December 31st people think of a list of things they want to change in the new year. I usually don't bother because I know myself well enough to know that if I want to change something I will and if I don't, I won't, regardless of a promise I make to myself on one day of the year. This year, however, I have made a mental list of things to work on. One is to keep up with my blog more. Another is to use it to be more than a person with an ostomy. I will use it to talk about parenthood, school, work, whatever I feel. 

I hope you all (whoever you all may be) stick with me. Share when you think I have something good to say. Help me educate. Raise awareness. 

See ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment