Friday, February 14, 2014

Love

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!
I LOVE Valentine's Day. Admittedly, because I enjoy so many pink options when I am out shopping. Not many things are more girly than V-Day decorations. Hearts, pink, red, flowers, candy. I just adore all of it.

Now, I have to say, I get mildly annoyed on V-Day. I log onto Facebook and there is so. much. anger. And negativity towards V-Day. I get it. It's cheesy, it's consumerism at it's finest, it's an excuse for your already annoying friends to be more annoying about being so in love!!
Guess what.
That's The Point!
It's not supposed to be taken seriously.
Yes, we as a whole, should be telling our loved ones how special they are every day of the year. Great. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with setting aside a day for love.
 There are much worse things to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment